Brondesbury Park, London, NW2
- Imposing Edwardian property situated in Brondsbury Park with off street parking
- Offering in excess of 2970 sq ft of internal accommodation
- Seven bedrooms, five bathrooms (one en-suite
- Impressive, panoramic rear extension allowing plenty of light to flood through
- Contemporary style kitchen with integrated
- Open plan living accommodation
- Feature fireplace, high ceilings, coving, wooden flooring
- Expansive 120 ft lawned garden with studio/office at the rear
- Convenient location close to local transport
- Viewing is highly recommended
On approaching the property there is off street parking for one car and a covered porch entrance. On entering the property there is an a substantial reception room with bay windows allowing an abundance of light to flood through to the reception room which flows through to the contemporary kitchen/dining area. The rear of the property is impressive, with large panoramic windows looking out onto a mature, 120ft lawned garden and a rear extension. Accessed through stairs in the kitchen on the Ground Floor, the extension is garden level and features bi-folding doors and further entertaining space. There is also a studio at the back of the garden.
The Lower Ground Floor provides flexible accommodation and could be used as further living space as part of the main house or as a separate Garden Flat. This floor is comprised of a generous sized bedroom and reception room, a kitchen, a shower room & separate W/C.
The First Floor is comprised of two interconnecting bedrooms; one of which is en-suite. The second bedroom is serviced by a shower room across the hallway. There is also an office/study suite at the front of the property. The Second Floor offers three further bedrooms, all of which are serviced by a large family bathroom. There is extensive storage space on this floor. The house has been renovated in recent years, however this is still substantial scope for development, especially on the Lower Ground Floor level.
The property is situated close to the amenities of Willesden Green and is also within walking distance of Tiverton Green, Queen’s Park and Gladstone Park. Local transport links include Willesden Green (Jubilee) and Brondesbury Park (Overground).
Viewing is highly recommende
BrochuresBrondesbury Park, London, NW2
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Brondesbury Park, London, NW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Willesden Green Station0.3 miles
- Dollis Hill Station0.7 miles
- Brondesbury Park Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Camerons Stiff are a highly motivated, independent, residential Sales and Lettings Estate Agency that was established in 1982. We are a professional, proactive and market leading company aiming to achieve the best results for our clients at all times.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30155448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Willesden Green, London, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.