Arnolds Way, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX2
- A light and airy home
- Great living & entertaining space
- Ample parking and large garden
- Handy for the schools
- Virtual tour available on request
- EPC Rating = D
This is a light, nicely proportioned and smartly presented, detached house with a practical layout of 2662 sq ft (including the garage) arranged over two floors. The large double aspect sitting room has double doors opening to the garden, and the welcoming kitchen leads through to the dining room. With a vaulted ceiling, skylights and folding doors to the garden, it is light and airy, and ideal for family gatherings. The adjacent cosy snug/family room has a wood burner and also folding doors to the rear. On the first floor are five good bedrooms, one en suite, and the family bathroom.
To the front, there is ample parking leading to the integral garage. To the rear, the patio provides an appealing setting for alfresco dining, and leads to the large mature rear garden, which is laid to lawn and interspersed with trees, plants and shrubs.
Services: Mains services connected. Gas heating.
Photographs taken October 2020.
Arnolds Way lies just off Cumnor Hill, about 2.5 miles west of the city centre, with good access to the A34 leading to both the M4 and M40, and well located for the Oxford and Abingdon schools. There are buses into the city, with Oxford bus and railway stations providing services to London Paddington and Victoria, and Oxford Parkway to the north providing a service to London Marylebone.
Square Footage: 2,662 sq ft
Acreage: 0.42 Acres
From the A34, leave at the Botley Interchange. At the lights at the T junction, turn right to Botley and Cumnor Hill. Pass Botley shopping centre on the left and continue on to Cumnor Hill. Arnolds Way will be found on the left hand side.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Arnolds Way, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station1.7 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.3 miles
- Radley Station5.0 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SUS150091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Summertown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.