Marwyn Gardens, Bargoed
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Semi Detached Dorma Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
Nestled in a serene area, this property offers a rare and coveted opportunity for your dream home. Boasting three spacious bedrooms, it's perfect for a growing family or those seeking extra space.
Nestled in a serene area, this property offers a rare and coveted opportunity for your dream home. Boasting three spacious bedrooms, it's perfect for a growing family or those seeking extra space. The low-maintenance split-level garden adds an element of charm while keeping upkeep to a minimum. With a convenient garage and off-road parking, you'll never have to worry about space for your vehicles. The location is simply unbeatable, with easy access to local amenities, ensuring daily convenience. Furthermore, the excellent transport links and road networks make commuting a breeze.
The accommodation Briefly comprises of Entrance hall, Bathroom, Openplan lounge/diner and kitchen. To first floor you'll find bedrooms one, two and three. The property also benefits from Double glazing throughout, Gas central heating, Garage, Driveway and Split level rear enclosed garden
Don't miss out on the chance to call Marwyn Gardens home - where comfort, convenience, and a fantastic location come together seamlessly!
Composite front door, Grey wood effect laminate flooring, Smooth plastered walls, Staircase to first floor.
Tiled flooring and walls, Double shower cubicle, Bath, Handwash basin, WC, Two double glazed obscured windows to left aspect
Lounge/diner 22' 1" x 12' ( 6.73m x 3.66m )
Grey wood effect laminate flooring, Smooth plastered walls with dado rail, Feature fireplace, Large double glazed window to front aspect
Kitchen 7' 7" x 17' 7" ( 2.31m x 5.36m )
Tiled flooring, Fitted base and wall storage units, Panelled slpashback, Sink with central mixer tap, Integrated hob and oven with cooker hood over top, Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, Door leading to rear garden
Bedroom One 10' x 15' 3" ( 3.05m x 4.65m )
Wood effect laminate floor, Smooth plastered walls, Double glazed window to front aspect
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.48m )
Grey wood effect laminate flooring, Smooth plastered walls, Double glazed window to rear aspect
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.03m )
Grey wood effect laminate flooring, Smooth plastered walls with dado rail, Double glazed window to rear aspect
Split level, Patio laid to each level with decked area to top, Access to Garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Marwyn Gardens, Bargoed
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gilfach Fargoed Station0.4 miles
- Bargoed Station0.8 miles
- Pengam Station0.9 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference BWD305117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Blackwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.