Clifton Place, Plymouth
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- All Bills Included
- Student Accommodation
- Close to Town Centre
- 5 min walk to Plymouth Uni
- Washing Machine
- Close to Local Amenities
2 bedroom self contained apartment located just off North Hill with a short walk to Plymouth University main campus and conveniently located 1 minute walk from Aldi supermarket. The apartment consists of 2 double bedrooms, shower room and open plan kitchen/dining area.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Clifton Place, Plymouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plymouth Station0.5 miles
- Devonport Station1.7 miles
- Dockyard Station2.0 miles
About the agent
In an expanding private-rented sector, landlords and tenants increasingly need a letting agent that offers quality of service and peace of mind. Purple Letting prides itself with the quality of service, providing a more personal touch with its property management and care.
Purple Letting is partnered with Plymouth Student Letting, with huge demand for student accommodation in Plymouth and a population of more than 40,000 students we have created a totally unique letting service for our
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PLY1SPLY100293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Letting, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.