Longford Place, Manchester
- Let available date:
- 7 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- 8 Bathrooms
- Separate Lounge and Kitchen
- Fifteen Minutes from the University
- Half Rent in the Summer
- Flat Screen TV Provided
- Dishwasher Included
- Furnished Property
Nicholas Humphreys Manchester are delighted to bring this rare and superbly finished student property to the market for rent for the forthcoming academic year. Complete with 7 en-suite bathrooms and a seperate ground floor guest w.c, this really is one of a kind in the Fallowfield/Victoria Park area.
- 7 Good sized bedrooms, all rooms come complete with their own modern en-suite shower room containing a shower, w.c and wash hand basin.
- All bedrooms are a minimum of 12 sq metres and come complete with modern, uniformed furnishings.
- All utility bills are covered within the price advertised, so no hassle or inconvinence when it comes to organising the bills. This includes unlimited superfast broadband (BT Infinity, up to 76 mb), gas, electric, water, TV licence.
- Each bedroom has the following items supplied; Double bed, wardrobe, study chair, bookcase, chest of drawers, bed side cabinet.
- Additional bathroom with bath, ideal for those housemates who occassionally preffer a bath to a shower.
- Modetn Kitchen area with ample amount of wall and base units, 2 cookers, 2 washer-driers, 2 fridge-freezers, Dishwasher, Microwave, Table and chairs.
- Large lounge area with laminate flooring, Large flat screen smart T.v and two large leather sofas for your comfort.
Available 1st of July - 30th of June the following year
Rent to be paid monthly on the 1st of each month.
Rent is inclusive of All bills included (gas, water, electric, internet TV license)
50mb Internet broadband and Ethernet connection in every room!
Half rent July only
This is truely a rare opportunity to have a good sized double bedroom with the privacy of your own modern en-suite bathroom in a location that is within close proximity of the University of Manchester.
Call Nicholas Humphreys Manchester today to arrange your viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Longford Place, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ardwick Station0.9 miles
- Ashburys Station1.0 miles
- Belle Vue Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Why choose Nicholas Humphreys?
The owners of Nicholas Humphreys are intimately involved in the company on a daily basis and are committed to delivering the results our clients expect. All directors and partners of Nicholas Humphreys are available to speak to you personally to resolve any queries on the services we offer.
A People Business
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30155681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.