Empingham Road, Stamford
- Established three-Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- OFFERING SCOPE FOR EXTENSION (STPP)
- Views over Playing Fields to the Rear
- Walking Distance to the Town Centre & Schools
- Spacious Open-plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Area opening into Conservatory
- Separate Lounge, Utility Room and Cloakroom
- Three Double Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Large Block Paved Parking Area to the Front
- Good size south-westerly facing Rear Garden
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
8' 4'' x 4' 7'' (2.54m x 1.40m)
19' 2'' x 14' 3'' (5.84m x 4.34m) into bay
24' 5'' x 16' 6'' (7.44m x 5.03m) max
12' 6'' x 5' 3'' (3.81m x 1.60m)
13' 0'' x 9' 3'' (3.96m x 2.82m)
First Floor Landing
11' 5'' x 10' 11'' (3.48m x 3.32m)
11' 1'' x 10' 11'' (3.38m x 3.32m)
Second floor Landing
12' 10'' x 12' 7'' (3.91m x 3.83m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Empingham Road, Stamford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Goodwin Property Services are a local, independent firm specialising in Residential Sales and Lettings in Stamford and its surrounding areas. Established in 1991, we understand our business and know how to manage it to our customers benefit. Our excellent reputation is based on our consistency and reliability. We are committed to a personal and professional service to deliver the highest standards to our clients. Our trained staff are fully focused on the needs of our clients a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10632864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodwin Property Services, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.