St. Peters Place
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Bills Included
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Lighting
- UKC & CCU
We are delighted to offer TWO properties located on St. Peters Place which is literally seconds away from the city centre, but most impressively are amazingly modern!
ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED! Even Sky TV and Internet!
This property is provided with;
- 4 Double Bedrooms, decorated and furnished to a high standard
- 1 contemporary bathroom equipped with LED lighting
- Lounge area equipped with home cinema system
- Low maintenance courtyard garden
- Excellent Location
DEPOSIT: £350 PP
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email us to find out more information!
More information about what is included can be found on our website;
We know it is important for you to see the property in person, and once you are happy with the online viewing, we will be able to arrange a physical viewing for you and group which will be carried out following all safety guidelines set by the government.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
St. Peters Place
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.3 miles
- Canterbury East Station0.4 miles
- Sturry Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Varsity, the home of exceptional quality student accommodation in Canterbury.
The first thing you should know about us is that we don’t offer anything other than exceptional accommodation. So, if you’re looking for stylish, modern and comfortable accommodation at affordable prices, you’ve come to right place!
We carefully select each and every property that we have on offer. We'll only ever advertise properties that are high quality, recently renovated or excellent valu
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RL0032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Varsity Canterbury, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.