St Marys Avenue, Purley On Thames
- Spacious Detached House
- Within minutes walk of the River Thames and miles countryside
- 'No Onward Chain' complications
- Modern 18' fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 21' Living Room with Patio Doors to Garden
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Versatile Study / Playroom
- 4 'double' Bedrooms
- Spacious 4 piece Bathroom
- Landscaped Rear Garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd
This beautifully presented and deceptively spacious Detached home is situated in the sought after village of Purley-on-Thames surrounded by miles of open countryside yet within 1 mile of Tilehurst Train Station (linking Reading Mainline, London Paddington and Oxford). Amenities located within minutes walk include popular Primary School, local Convenience Store, regular Bus Service and Recreation Ground with Playground. The neighboring Village of Pangbourne is approximately 1.5 miles away offering a range of Shops, Restaurants and Pubs. Reading Town Centre is approximately 3.5 miles away and Junction 12 of the M4 Motorway is an easy 15 minutes commute by Car.
Offered to the market with added advantage of 'No Onward Chain' complications, the property is approached via block paved Driveway providing Parking for several cars and access to a useful integral 10' Garage/Store Room. Steps lead up to a Covered Open Porch with Front Door to Hall with openings to a lovely modern 18' Kitchen/Breakfast Room plus accesses a useful Cloakroom and a versatile Study/Playroom. Passing the staircase, the rear aspect Living Room with feature open fireplace enjoys great natural light with Patio Doors to Garden. On the First Floor, the side aspect Landing gives access to 4 well proportioned 'double' Bedrooms and a generous Family Bathroom with 4 piece suite including large shower cubicle. A hatch with fitted Ladder leads up to useful Loft space with rear aspect roof light windows, fully boarded floor and plastered walks, light, power and access to eaves storage space. The Rear Garden has been landscaped and comprises of paved patio spanning the rear of the property with steps down to lawn with flower and shrub beds and a raised feature pond, all enclosed by wooden panel fencing with secure gate giving access to the front. The property is further complemented by UPVC double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating to radiators.
To discuss this fine home n more detail or to schedule a viewing appointment at your earliest convenience, please contact Sansome & George Residential Sales.
BrochuresBrochureSt Marys Avenue, Purley On Thames
St Marys Avenue, Purley On Thames
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tilehurst Station0.9 miles
- Pangbourne Station2.0 miles
- Reading West Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Recognised by reputation as professional, reliable and efficient firm of property agents, we provide a personal and friendly service when selling, buying, letting or renting property across the Reading area.
At Sansome & George we have a highly enthusiastic, motivated and committed team who are proud to consistently provide excellent service and personal advice to all our customers.
With in-depth local knowledge and experience twinned with representation in London, we are even bet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30156185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.