Park Lane, Wymondham
- Executive Style Detached Chalet Bungalow with Field Views
- Spacious and Generous Accommodation Throughout
- Stunning 29'2 Kitchen/Dining Room with all Integrated Appliances
- Large 17'1 x 15'7 Living Room with French Doors to the Garden
- Two Double Ground Floor Bedrooms
- Two First Floor Bedrooms Inc. Master with Stunning Field Views
- Stylish Family Bathroom and Shower Room
- Adjoining Garage with Abundant Off Road Parking
A stunning, executive style detached chalet bungalow that boasts spacious living accommodation and superb field views! Featuring a 29'2 kitchen/dining room with a large lounge, four bedrooms and two stylish bathrooms over two floors. Garage and lots of parking plus a large family garden!
William H Brown are very pleased to offer this immaculate chalet bungalow that is positioned within a generous plot with stunning field views to the rear. The owners have thoughtfully extended, refurbished and improved this property from top to bottom. In doing so they have created an open and spacious living area that flows superbly around the property with a contemporary and luxurious fittings and finishes.
This home truly needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated, just ask for a link to 360 degree Virtual Tour to see for yourself or call to view it in person. From a wide entrance hallway that runs centrally through the property you will find two double bedrooms to the front along with a stunning family bathroom suite that features a both a bath and separate shower cubicle. To the rear of the property is a large square shaped living room with French doors out to the garden. The kitchen / dining room is a show stopper, a fantastic 29'2 in length with a gorgeous kitchen with a wide range of cupboards and units and all integrated appliances and incorporating a breakfast bar too. With an equally large space dedicated to the dining and entertaining area and French doors out to the garden.
Whilst upstairs from the open and bright landing that has room for a study area there are two further bedrooms and a stylish shower room. The main bedroom itself has a triple bank of built in wardrobes and stunning, elevated views over the fields behind. Call now to arrange your viewing.
Door to front aspect. Under stairs cupboard and radiator.
Living Room 17' 1" x 15' 7" ( 5.21m x 4.75m )
Two windows to rear aspect and french doors into rear garden. Two radiators.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 8" x 29' 2" ( 3.86m x 8.89m )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Double electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood over. Breakfast bar, recess lighting and radiator. Door to side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 12' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.94m )
Window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.94m x 3.25m )
Window to front aspect and radiator.
Window to side aspect. Walk in shower, bath with mixer taps, WC and wash hand basin. Recess lights, tiled flooring and two heated towel rails.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from entrance hall to first floor landing. Skylight and eaves storage.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 15' ( 3.73m x 4.57m )
Window to rear aspect. Triple built in wardrobes, radiator and field views.
Bedroom Four 9' x 9' ( 2.74m x 2.74m )
Skylight, built in wardrobes and radiator. Sloping ceiling.
Window to front aspect. Shower cubicle, WC and double wash hand basin. Recess lighting and heated towel rail.
Front: Elevated slightly from the road with a gravel driveway and parking area extending across the front of the property and before the garage. There are sections laid to artificial grass for ease of maintenance and with a neat retaining wall to the roadside.
Rear: With a wide patio area extending across the rear of the property, a generous sized garden with views across fields, enclosed by panel fencing and laid to lawn. A blank canvass to landscape to your own style. Outside lighting.
Garage 19' 7" x 9' 7" ( 5.97m x 2.92m )
Roller doors, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Park Lane, Wymondham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wymondham Station0.3 miles
- Spooner Row Station2.2 miles
- Attleborough Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wymondham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wymondham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM106879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.