Kentwood Close, Cholsey
- Village location
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- First Floor Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Semi Detached Property
- Good Access For Cholsey Train Station
- Space For Off Street Parking
- Useful Outside Store
KITCHEN/DINER 10' 00 max" x 15' 9 max" (3.05m max x 4.8m max) Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects. Obscure double glazed 'stable style' door to rear aspect. Fitted wall and base units with solid oak work surface over. Ceramic sink and drainer inset. Part tiling to walls. Space for oven. Space for upright fridge/freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. Storage cupboard housing boiler. Radiator.
LANDING Double glazed window to side aspect. Access to fully boarded loft space with lighting.
BEDROOM 9' 09 max" x 10' 03 max" (2.97m max x 3.12m max) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM 9' 09 max" x 10' 03 max" (2.97m max x 3.12m max) Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in storage cupboard housing water cylinder. Radiator.
STUDY / BEDROOM 7' 08 max" x 6' 03 max" (2.34m max x 1.91m max) Double glazed window to side aspect. Stairwell Bulkhead/restricted bed access.
GARDEN Rear enclosed garden with pedestrian side access. Useful outside store with up and over door. Patio area. Outside tap.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Kentwood Close, Cholsey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cholsey Station0.1 miles
- Goring & Streatley Station3.6 miles
- Didcot Parkway Station4.7 miles
About the agent
William Jones is an independent estate agents specialising in Didcot and surrounding Villages. Our office occupies an enviable town centre location, situated within walking distance of Didcot Railway Station but also benefitting from customer parking directly in front of the office.
The company is headed by Directors William Peddie and Robert Jones who believe in offering a personal, professional and pro-active approach in all aspects of the business, so clients receive the best service
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100805001498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Jones Estate Agents, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.