Munro Place, Canonmills, Edinburgh, EH3
- Immaculately-presented, one-bedroom, ground-floor flat forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently and quietly located on a stone-cobbled side street, in the sought-after Canonmills area, just north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, open plan living room and kitchen, double bedroom, and shower room.
- Brought to the market fully refurbished; including a new kitchen, bathroom, plasterwork, plumbing, gas combi-boiler, electrics and flooring, complemented with neutral decor.
- In addition, there are sash and case windows, slim-line radiators, a secure entry system, shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately-presented, one-bedroom, ground-floor flat forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement. Conveniently and quietly located on a stone-cobbled side street, in the sought-after Canonmills area, just north of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout and features a built-in store cupboard, radiator and the secured entry system. With wood-effect flooring that carries through from the hall, the front set public room includes cornice-work, an open-shelved press, and a central pendant light fitting. The stylish kitchen is set to the rear of the room, with wood-effect worktops and matching surround, inset sink, and an integrated washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, oven and an induction hob. With a rear aspect window overlooking the shared garden, the spacious double bedroom features a built-in wardrobe, open press, and carpeted flooring. Completing the accommodation and set to the rear, the shower room is fitted with a contemporary suite, walk-in cubicle with mains mixer, tiled flooring and splash walls.
Canonmills is a fashionable and sought-after area of Edinburgh's city centre. Located adjacent to the iconic New Town, Stockbridge and the bustling east end, there is a range of impressive period buildings, crescents, cobbled streets and charming historic details. Vibrant Broughton Street and nearby Stockbridge provide a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars; whilst supermarket shopping is provided by a Tesco off Broughton Road. Numerous parks provide eclectic green spaces including King George V Park, Inverleith Park and the renowned Royal Botanic Gardens. All the attractions of Edinburgh city centre can be reached on foot, whilst a bus service is available from Broughton Street and Broughton Road.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Munro Place, Canonmills, Edinburgh, EH3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edinburgh Waverley Station0.8 miles
- Haymarket Station1.4 miles
- Slateford Station3.1 miles
About the agent
MOV8 Real Estate has been Edinburgh and the Lothians' number one selling, all-in-one estate agent and solicitor for the past five years running.
With local, expert Valuers now covering the whole of Scotland, everyone can benefit from our zero commission, 5-Star Trustpilot rated value and service.
Our local, expert Valuer will visit you and provide you with a valuation of your property. Our professional photographers will then take beautiful photographs for yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17313312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.