Wavel Mews, London, NW6
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 943872
A rarely available spacious and bright three-bedroom mews house in this quiet and popular road in the heart of South Hampstead. The house is perfect for a family.
This property is stylish and contemporary throughout and offers an abundant living area. The house features a large reception room with a separate fully fitted kitchen, a utility room, guest WC, three bedrooms, and two bathrooms.
The property benefits from two garages and a private garden.
This great house is within easy reach of West Hampstead's multiple transport links and its wonderful variety of shops, bars, and restaurants.
- Available from Dec 7th
- Semidetached house
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Spacious and Bright Reception
- Two Bathrooms With One En-Suite and a cloakroom
- Two garages (by separate arrangement)
- Private Garden
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,995.00 per month (£691.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,455.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 11 January, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 8
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 943872
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Wavel Mews, London, NW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilburn High Road Station0.3 miles
- West Hampstead Station0.4 miles
- Kilburn Park Station0.5 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 94387201112020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.