- Extended End Terrace House
- Sitting Room, Dining Room and Conservatory
- Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom and Shower Room
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Parking
- Lovely Rural Views
- Popular South Oxfordshire Village
- Viewing Recommended
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haddenham & Thame Parkway Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Andrew Murray & Co, established over 25 years ago, is an independent property agency located in the centre of Thame, a picturesque market town in Oxfordshire with efficient communication links via road (M40) and rail (Chiltern Line) into London and Oxford.
We specialise in both the sale and rental of residential properties in Thame and the surrounding Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire villages and countryside, where all members of our small team have lived for many years, giving us excell
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100077000545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Murray & Co, THAME. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.