Richardson Close, Nottingham
- Well Maintained Three Bedroom Home
- Porch, Hall, Ground Floor WC
- Dining Kitchen, Lounge and Three bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and Garden
- Close to A453 and Transport Links
A well-positioned and well maintained three bedroom property located in a very popular location, close to A453, Nottingham ring road and tram and other transport links. Ideally suiting a first time buyer or investor. Call now for more details!
A three bedroom end terraced home in a very popular location, close to A453, Nottingham ring road and tram and other transport links. Double glazed and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises; entrance porch, ground floor WC, lounge, Dining Kitchen, three bedrooms & a family bathroom. There is a garden to the rear with a brick built lockable store.
With double glazed window to the front elevation, double glazed door to the side elevation and built in cupboard.
Ground Floor Wc
Having low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin.
Built in cupboard, additional built in cupboard with power, stairs to first floor accommodation and double glazed door to the rear elevation leading out to rear garden.
Lounge 13' 2" x 11' 7" ( 4.01m x 3.53m )
Fire surround, decorative coving to ceiling, dado rail, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Kitchen/dining 13' 3" x 11' 6" ( 4.04m x 3.51m )
Matching range of base wall and drawer units with work surfaces, part decoratively tiled, one and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine, integrated gas hob, double electric oven and double glazed window to the front elevation.
First Floor Landing
Doors to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.28m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.51m x 3.28m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and built in cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.64m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in cupboard and central heating radiator.
Bathroom 6' 4" x 5' 8" ( 1.93m x 1.73m )
Fitted with a matching suite comprising of a paneled bath with electric shower over the bath has a Victorian style shower attachment , pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
There are gardens to the front and rear of the property, the rear garden is low maintenance with a variety of plants, decorative fountain and houses a lockable store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Richardson Close, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beeston Station1.4 miles
- Attenborough Station1.7 miles
- Chillwell Road Tram Stop1.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Nottingham William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Nottingham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS112995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.