Valley Way, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
- Entrance Hall, 2 Claokrooms
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Reception Room
- Drawing Room, Study
- Kitchen/Family Room, Utility Room
- Principal Bedroom with Dressing Room and En Suite
- 5 Further Bedrooms, 3 with En Suite
- Family Bathroom
- Annexe with Kitchen/Lounge, Bedroom and Bathroom
- Beautiful Gardens
- Double Garage
The separate annexe area which is accessed internally but has an external entrance also includes a bedroom, bathroom and kitchen/breakfast area. This would be ideal for guests, an au pair or to work from home in these changing times. The property enjoys underfloor heating to the ground and first floor with a Control 4 system for remote operation of the heating, gates and intercom plus a Hormann electronic key pad entry for the front door. Cat 6 cabling is featured throughout.
Gerrards Cross train station 1 miles, (fast trains
from Gerrards Cross to London Marylebone -
18 minutes), M40/M25 junction 1A/16 4 miles,
Heathrow Airport 14 miles, Central London
approx 22 miles
The property lies in the picturesque town of
Gerrards Cross. It is ideally located within easy
reach of all local amenities including restaurants
and shops. The surrounding area of the Colne
Valley regional park means that the property
benefits greatly from having access to a wealth
of parks, rivers, canals and green areas, ideal for
walking, cycling or riding.
There are excellent transport links, with central
London being less than a half-hour train ride
from Gerrards Cross station, and the M40 and
M25 both easily accessible from the proeprty.
There are a large number of schools accessible
from the property, including The Gerrards
Cross Church of England Primary School,
and Beaconsfield High School, both rated
“outstanding” by Ofsted.
Designed and fully landscaped the grounds extend to approximately half an acre and are totally private being bounded by mature hedging and trees with level areas of lawn and play zones. To the front of the house are a pair of electric wrought iron gates and a large driveway for multiple vehicles.
The gardens themselves feature wide patios and are great to enjoy the summer sunsets.
Valley Way, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gerrards Cross Station0.5 miles
- Denham Golf Club Station2.1 miles
- Seer Green Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1991, Roberts Newby is a multi award winning estate agency with a track record of delivering excellent results and quality customer service with prominent offices in Gerrards Cross and Chalfont St Giles.
In 2015, Roberts Newby became part of Strutt & Parker, one of the UK’s leading agents in selling, buying and letting town and country houses and cottages, London houses and flats, new homes, farms and estates and residential development land around the country.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GDX190367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Gerrards Cross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.