Stibb Cross, Torrington
- 21` Lounge With Feature Woodburner
- 32` Kitchen/Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Study/Bedroom 5
- Cloakroom With WC
- 4 First Floor Double Bedrooms
- 2 En-Suites
- Family Bathroom
- 17` x 13` Garage
- Ample Parking & Level Gardens
The property will benefit from a RICS Chartered Surveyors Professional Consultants Certificate (suitable for mortgage lenders), whilst all windows & doors will be uPVC double glazed oak effect and the garage door will be electrically operated.
Early interested parties will be able to have some input into the design & finishing specs, subject to terms & conditions.
Services comprise of mains water & electricity, oil fired heating, 1/3 shared private treatments plant.
The village of Stibb Cross benefits a public house whilst the nearby village of Langtree is within 1 mile with a well used & popular Village Hall, primary school, church & public house. The A388 provides access to the larger market town of Holsworthy (10 miles) whilst the port & market town of Bideford is 9 miles, Torrington 5 miles & the regional centre of North Devon, Barnstaple is approximately 20 miles distance.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Stibb Cross, Torrington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chapleton Station11.8 miles
About the agent
Established in 2003, Regency Estate Agents specialise in using modern marketing techniques, whilst maintaining a traditional & personal service.
We pride ourselves on the many recommended and returning clients and our proactive approach is underpinned by a wealth of experience in the property industry. With extended opening hours and our negotiators available 7 days a week, we ensure we never miss an opportunity, whether that be buying or selling a property.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2100_REGY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estate Agents, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.