Tarn Brow, Ormskirk
- Detached Home
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Circa 2007 Square Feet
- Breakfast Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Large Rear Garden with Good-Sized Paved Patio Area
- Extensive Driveway Parking
- Detached Four-Car Garage
- Ideally Situated to Local Amenities
- Conveniently Located to Highly Regarded Schools
- Vacant Possession
Internal inspection is essential and will reveal accommodation covering an impressive 2007 square feet with highlights including an entrance porch, a welcoming reception hallway, a handy two piece cloaks/WC and a spacious light-filled lounge with dual facing aspects and double doors that give access through to the formal dining room which itself forms part of the extension to the rear and commands aspects over the rear gardens with sliding doors out onto an elevated patio area. Just across the hallway from the main lounge is a cosy sitting room which could also be utilised as the fourth bedroom if so required. The breakfast kitchen is set to the rear of the property and again forms part of the extension being of a really good size and offering a comprehensive array of quality fitted units with ample workspace, integrated appliances and plenty of space to dine with the added bonus of a cosy breakfast nook - a practical utility room completes the ground floor living areas. On the first floor, there are three good sized double bedrooms all of which provide ample storage space and served by a large family bathroom which offers a four piece suite including low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, a panelled bath and a bidet. Bedroom two also has the potential to be partitioned to create a further bedroom.
Outside there is extensive driveway parking and access to a detached four-car garage which, subject to the necessary planning permissions, offers huge potential for ancillary living space. The large rear garden has lawned areas with mature borders and a good-sized paved patio area which takes full advantage of the private setting - just perfect for outdoor entertaining! The property is within walking distance of Ormskirk town centre and falls within the catchment area for some of the region's most highly regarded schools. Other benefits of this lovely home include gas central heating, double glazing and vacant possession.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Tarn Brow, Ormskirk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aughton Park Station0.3 miles
- Town Green Station1.1 miles
- Ormskirk Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10613281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.