Barrett Place, Uxbridge, Middlesex
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Spread across three floors
- Built in 2017 by St Modwen Homes
- Karndean flooring throughout
- Two allocated parking spaces
- 0.6 Miles from Underground Station
- Close to John Locke Academy
- St Andrews Park development
*VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY*
A rare opportunity to secure a stunning three/four double bedroom semi detached house in the highly sought after St Andrews Park development which offers an array of facilities including 37 acre public park, leisure facilities and also within a short walk to the prestigious John Locke Academy which has been awarded “Outstanding” by Ofsted. The property is ideally located approximately 0.6 miles from Uxbridge Underground Station, town centre which offers two shopping centres, a selection of great restaurants and a state of the art IMAX cinema. Furthermore the property is in close proximity to the upcoming Crossrail in West Drayton which would have a journey time of approximately 20 minutes to Central London. Since the property was built in 2017, it has gone through major improvements by the current owners and benefits from en suite to master bedroom, downstairs shower room and ample living accommodation spread across three floors. The property further benefits from a two allocated parking spaces and Karndean flooring throughout. Towards the rear of the property you will find a patio area leading to a well-manicured garden which makes the property ideal for al fresco entertaining. Viewings are highly recommended to truly capture what the property has to offer.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Barrett Place, Uxbridge, Middlesex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uxbridge Station0.5 miles
- Hillingdon Station1.2 miles
- Ickenham Station1.9 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!We are getting a makeover!
First impressions count, so we're giving our Uxbridge branch a makeover.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB200089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.