Lodore Avenue, Bradford
- *FOUR BEDROOMS*
- *DETACHED EXTENDED BUNGALOW*
- *POTENTIAL TO BUILD IN THE REAR GARDEN*
- *THREE BATHROOMS*
- *POPULAR LOCATION*
- *CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS & AMENITIES*
- *LARGE GARDEN*
- *AMPLE PARKING & GARAGE*
- *FULLY MODERNISED THROUGHOUT*
Townend Estate Agents offer for sale this FOUR BEDROOM EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW.
This property has massive potential to build another house/annex in the rear garden (subject to consents).
Located on a quiet street in a popular residential area, close to excellent local schools and close to a variety of amenities at Bolton Outlanes and Bradford city centre. This FULLY MODERNISED property IS IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT, benefitting from a spacious Dining Kitchen, four good sized bedrooms, large rear garden, garage and ample driveway parking.
The spacious garden could be extended onto, or indeed a separate dwelling created for a dependant relative (subject to planning).
The property comprises briefly: Entrance hall, Lounge, modern Kitchen-Diner with breakfast bar and patio doors to rear garden, FOUR good sized bedrooms, the master dormer with en-suite, plus additional bathroom. Externally to the rear is a large lawn garden with raised patio area. To the front is detached garage and ample driveway parking.
BrochuresBrochureLodore Avenue, Bradford
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Lodore Avenue, Bradford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bradford Forster Square Station1.4 miles
- Frizinghall Station1.4 miles
- Bradford Interchange Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Your local agent
Townend estate agents build long-term relationships and provide a personal service to each of our clients. We understand that buying or selling a property can be a stressful process but we will endeavour to ensure a smooth process and we're always here to help along the way.
Operating from offices in both Horsforth and Idle we are where our clients need us to be in person, however offer a nationwide service through the mainstrea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30161434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Estate Agents, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.