Stanwell Drive, Westward Ho!
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master En-suite
- Lounge with Balcony Enjoying Coastal Views
- Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Level Enclosed Gardens
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Short Journey to Westward Ho! Village & Beach
On the ground floor, the hallway leads off to double & single bedrooms and a well appointed bathroom, before continuing into the kitchen which is equipped with a good selection of cupboards & drawers and a small breakfast bar. A connecting door leads into the dining room with access to the garden via patio doors whilst a further door leads into a rear porch/utility and into the garage.
The good sized first floor lounge takes full advantage of the coastal views and has a snug/study off with a large storage cupboard built into the eaves, whilst patio doors lead out to the balcony. Meanwhile, the master bedroom is fitted with built-in cupboards and benefits from an en-suite shower room.
The property is approached over a large driveway, providing ample off road parking whilst gated access leads to level gardens at the rear and to each side of the property.
Services: All mains services are connected
Energy Performance Certificate: TBC
Council Tax: BAND E (£2429.21 per annum)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Stanwell Drive, Westward Ho!
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station8.0 miles
About the agent
Established in 2003, Regency Estate Agents specialise in using modern marketing techniques, whilst maintaining a traditional & personal service.
We pride ourselves on the many recommended and returning clients and our proactive approach is underpinned by a wealth of experience in the property industry. With extended opening hours and our negotiators available 7 days a week, we ensure we never miss an opportunity, whether that be buying or selling a property.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2313_REGY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estate Agents, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.