Maumbury Square, Dorchester
- Town House
- Four Bedrooms
- Kitchen with Separate Utility
- Master with Ensuite
- Family Bathroom and Additional Shower Room
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- EPC C
Doors to all principal rooms, stairs to upper floors, storage cupboard
12' 8'' x 9' 8'' (3.86m x 2.94m)
Double glazed front aspect window
15' 0'' x 14' 7'' (4.57m x 4.44m)
Double gazed rear aspect window, modern fitted kitchen with a good range of wall and base units, integrated double oven with a 4 ring gas hob and extractor over. Space and plumbing for a dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and space for table and chairs. Rear door leading to the conservatory and additional door to Utility.
6' 5'' x 4' 9'' (1.95m x 1.45m)
Double glazed rear aspect window, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, further cupboards with worktops.
Low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
36' 1'' x 6' 10'' (11m x 2.08m)
A large conservatory with rear and side doors leading to the garden.
Stairs to first floor landing
Low level WC and wash hand basin
21' 5'' x 10' 7'' (6.52m x 3.22m)
Double glazed rear aspect window and double opening doors with Juliette balcony to the front.
10' 8'' x 8' 2'' (3.25m x 2.49m)
Double glazed rear aspect window, fitted wardrobe.
Stairs to second floor landing
Door to airing cupboard
10' 8'' x 8' 7'' (3.25m x 2.61m)
Double glazed front aspect window, built in wardrobe.
10' 8'' x 7' 7'' (3.25m x 2.31m)
Double glazed rear aspect window, built in wardrobe and door to Ensuite
Double glazed rear aspect window, low level WC, wash hand basin and enclosed shower.
Panelled bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
A delightful low maintenance rear garden with gravel and patio areas complimented by the mature shrubs and planting.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Maumbury Square, Dorchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dorchester South Station0.1 miles
- Dorchester West Station0.2 miles
- Upwey Station4.3 miles
About the agent
With offices in Ilminster, Crewkerne, Dorchester/Poundbury and Beaminster. Selling, letting, consultancy, commercial, property management, estate management and relocation services
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10310218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mayfair Town & Country, Dorchester & Poundbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.