Sea Road, New Milton, BH25
- A well-presented apartment on the favoured first floor of this sought after block
- Stunning south facing sea views
- Viewings highly recommended
- Close to local amenities
- Two double bedrooms
- Long Lease
**** LONG LEASE ****
This spacious two double bedroom first-floor apartment is enviably located on Barton on Sea clifftop and has a large south-facing stainless steel and glass balcony taking full advantage of the stunning outlook. The apartment is well presented in first-class order. Features include a lovely modern kitchen with built-in appliances, two double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and one having the benefit of the lovely view, a garage with power in the block to the rear.
Bright and airy double aspect sitting/dining room with UPVC double glazed doors onto the large balcony which has recently been refurbished and takes full advantage of the amazing views on offer. Well fitted kitchen with an extensive range of modern storage cupboards and drawers with a contrasting timber effect worktop and upstand, an inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over, an integrated Bosch electric oven, a fridge/freezer, touch control induction hob, extractor fan, washer/dryer and dishwasher along with pull out larder cupboard and a modern Valliant wall mounted gas fired boiler concealed in a cupboard
Two double bedrooms both of which have built-in wardrobes with the master bedroom benefitting from a lovely south facing sea views
A fully tiled shower room with large walk-in shower cubicle, washbasin with storage beneath, WC with concealed cistern and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail
Matching separate WC again fully tiled and fitted with a high quality modern white suite
Janred Court stands in its own particularly spacious and well-maintained gardens and grounds with large south-facing lawns adjoining the building. There is a garage in the block to the rear along with visitor parking.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Sea Road, New Milton, BH25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Milton Station1.4 miles
- Hinton Admiral Station2.2 miles
- Sway Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we’re turning the industry on its head — and we’re making it simple, transparent and FREE.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we’ve taken the stress out of selling your home. From valuation and marketing to negotiating you the best offer, our team is by your side every step of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS145680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.