Basil Drive, Melksham SN12 6LT
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Flooring Included!
- Excellent corner position
- Garage & parking for two cars
- French doors leading to the rear garden
- Brand new Symphony Kitchen units & worktops
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year NHBC warranty
- Over 93% of our customers would recommend Bloor homes
- BT Fibre available on the development
- Save up to £183 a month on your utility bills* with an energy efficient new home
- We are proud to be a 5 star homebuilder
Plot 1, The Lyttelton is the perfect home for young couples and growing families. Or, if you;re looking for an investment property, the expected Rental Yield is £1,300pcm.
The ground floor consists of a stylish open plan kitchen / dining room with double patio doors which open out onto the private rear garden. The contemporary fitted Symphony kitchen offers and abundance of storage facilities, cleverly hidden behind sleek cupboard doors, which dependent on the build stage are fully customisable to tie in with your intended décor. The bright and spacious living area with dual aspect windows provides plenty of natural light, forming an extremely inviting atmosphere to kick off your shoes at the end of the day and relax in with your family. The contemporary cloakroom features Roca Sanitaryware and Porcelanosa splashback tiles completes the ground floor.
Up the kitewinder staircase the three bedrooms can be found. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room plus fully fitted Space Pro wardrobes. Both bedroom two and three can use the family bathroom that features a sparkling white suite with chrome fittings. There is also good storage on both floors for a growing family to utilise.
Externally, there is parking for two cars.
BLOOR CREATE THE FINEST HOUSE DESIGNS
Be it a one-bedroom apartment or a five-bedroom detached house, every one of our homes is meticulously designed to create spaces that work beautifully from the very beginning. Our highly experienced architects flood the rooms with light, add distinctive features to the outside of the home in keeping with the local area, and introduce characterful, thoughtful details inside to make living there even more joyous.
ADDING EXQUISITE FINISHING TOUCHES
When you buy your brand new Bloor home, we want you to enjoy it. That’s why you’ll discover superior build quality using the latest heating systems, double glazing and insulation resulting in lower energy bills, plus a blank canvas for you to stamp your personality on. Bloor Homes offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard with the opportunity to upgrade to numerous items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings and more. From making the staircase a bit wider and the ceilings a little higher, to using ash handrails for an extra touch of light, everything is carefully considered and thought about.
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AT THE HEART OF OUR COMPANY
To us, crafting beautiful, expertly-built homes with exceptional attention to detail is just the start. We put exactly the same amount of attention and care into how we look after our customers too. Which is why more than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us. We’ll stay in touch once you’ve moved in to ensure everything is perfect, because when you buy a Bloor home you’re more than just a customer, you’re part of our family.
*For full terms and conditions please visit the Bloor Homes website.
- Kitchen/dining area - 4.75 x 2.75 metre
- Lounge - 4.75 x 3.26 metre
- Bedroom one - 2.75 x 2.86 metre
- Bedroom two - 2.63 x 3.28 metre
- Bedroom three - 2.05 x 3.26 metre
BrochuresDownload the brochure for this propertyDownload the development brochureBrochure 3
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Basil Drive, Melksham SN12 6LT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Melksham Station1.3 miles
- Trowbridge Station5.2 miles
About the development
- A stunning collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom new homes in the rural market town of Melksham
- Part Exchange* available on selected homes, ask our Sales Team for more details!
- Open daily from 10am - 5pm - book an appointment with our friendly Sales Team today!
- The Acorns is ideally located for those looking for rural surroundings with the convenience of great access routes and history in their day-to-day lives
- Melksham is just a short drive away from a wide array of vibrant greenery and highly-rated National Trust locations
- Ideal for commuters to Bradford-on-Avon (6.8 miles), Bath (12.7 miles), Swindon (28.7 miles), Bristol (35 miles) and anywhere within reach of the M4 corridor
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is one of the la
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.