Piece Wood Road, Cookridge, LS16
- OPEN FOR VIEWINGS
- CHAIN FREE
- THREE BED SEMI
- MASSIVE SCOPE TO EXTEND SUBJECT TO PP
- SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN
- CLOSE TO HORSFORTH TRAIN STAION
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE
There is massive scope to extend, subject to pp. As it stands, the accommodation already has a generous floor space, and benefits from a large south west facing garden to the rear.
All three bedrooms inside are of good proportions and there is a double bed in bedroom three. The ceiling height throughout is impressive and there is a wonderful homely feel. With it being a quiet cul-de-sac, it makes this the ideal place to raise a family.
You are literally on the doorstep of Horsforth Village with all of its various amenities so locations do not get much better than this.
Some of this excellent home’s features include:
• Superb transport links to Leeds/Harrogate/York/London via Horsforth Train Station.
• Entrance hall
• Bay fronted 14’x14’ living room which is flooded with natural light and a lovely space to relax and unwind.
• Impressive living kitchen with an excellent range of eye and base level units with complementary work surfacing. There is plenty of space for a dining table and also a useful storage cupboard. The kitchen enjoys a southerly aspect and has great views over the rear garden.
• Conservatory which really brings the outside into the home and has French doors to the rear garden. With more people working from home this could be coveted extra living space.
• To the first floor there are two well proportioned double bedrooms and a good-sized single bedroom.
• There is a three-piece family bathroom with shower over bath.
• Externally there is a lawned front garden, a large detached single garage plus driveway parking for an additional 2 cars.
• To the rear of this excellent home there is a large south west facing garden with green house and patio areas.
This well located, family home will not be on the market for long so don’t hesitate and book your viewing today.
Piece Wood Road, Cookridge, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station0.1 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.6 miles
- Headingley Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Horsforth has a great variety of local amenities, transport and excellent schools which is huge draw to many families moving to the area. An extensive variety of shops, bars and restaurants on Town Street and New Road Side offer something for everyone. Every first Saturday of the month, there is a great farmers market on Town Street. Horsforth is approximately four miles from Kirkstall accessible by train or bus where you will find Kirkstall Abbey, a ruined Cistercian monastery.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HORSP212026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.