Chandlers Hill, Wymondham
- Three Storey Warehouse Conversion
- Central Market Town Location
- Contemporary Living with an Abundance of Character
- Characterful 30'3 Open Plan Living Area
- Stunning Kitchen with Corian Worktops
- Stylish Family Bathroom Plus En-Suite Shower Room
- 29'11 Master Bedroom Suite with Vaulted Ceiling & Study Area
- Potential for Chain Free Purchase
A totally unique and individual property at the heart of the historic town of Wymondham, featuring a blend of contemporary living with traditional character over three floors. Incorporating a 30'3 open plan living area with a stunning kitchen, 29'11 master bedroom suite and two further bedrooms.
This stunning conversion of a former warehouse occupies a central position within this sought after Market Town, nestled amongst other period properties with glimpses toward the Wymondham Abbey.
This is a truly unique property that wonderfully combines contemporary living and space with an abundance of character on display throughout. From exposed brick and flint walls to exposed beams, trusses and latch key doors providing that period feel. Combined with modern heritage style column radiators, stunning bathrooms and solid oak flooring you will see that this home truly needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated, just ask for a link to 360 degree Virtual Tour to see for yourself or call to arrange a viewing in person. The ground floor offers a fantastic open plan living space that has a feature brick and flint wall spanning the length of the room with painted, exposed brick walls to either end. The kitchen flows beautifully off the end of the living area and is contemporary in style with one piece Corian worktops and gloss grey units. The first floor presents two bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and a stylish family bathroom. The master bedroom suite spans the full width of the property and features a vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and trusses, there is a study area to one end by the window with a view towards the Abbey and an en-suite shower room.
Open Plan Living Area 30' 3" x 20' max ( 9.22m x 6.10m max )
Two windows to front aspect. Exposed beams, recessed lighting, feature brick and flint walls. Heritage style column radiators and oak flooring.
Window to front aspect. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and corian work tops over, sink and drainer with one and a half bowl. Electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Recessed lighting, tiled flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from living room to first floor landing.
Bedroom Two 15' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.72m x 3.63m )
Two windows to front aspect. Built in wardrobes and heritage style column radiator. Exposed beams and recessed lights.
Bedroom Three 9' max x 8' 10" ( 2.74m max x 2.69m )
Window to front aspect. Built in wardrobes and heritage style column radiator. Recessed lights.
Window to front aspect. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail. Shaver point and recess lights.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rising from first floor landing to master bedroom.
Master Bedroom 15' 9" max x 29' 11" max ( 4.80m max x 9.12m max )
Window to side aspect and two skylights. Vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and pendant lighting. Heritage style column radiator.
En - Suite
Window to side aspect. WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit and shower cubicle. Heated towel rail, shaver point and recessed lights.
Part of a mews of properties with a block paved parking area plus shared visitor's space. The vendors have sectioned off their outside space, creating a seating area and courtyard with the use of planters and trellis with a wall to the rear. There is potential to create a second parking space by repositioning the planters. There is a slight step down to the entrance door with a canopy porch over.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Chandlers Hill, Wymondham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wymondham Station0.4 miles
- Spooner Row Station2.6 miles
- Attleborough Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wymondham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wymondham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM106684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.