Pitt Street, Kidderminster
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
****TWO BEDROOM TERRACE****NO UPWARD CHAIN****VIEWING ADVISED****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****DOUBLE GLAZING****OFF ROAD PARKING****CLOSE TO BROADWATERS PARK**** Comprising breakfast kitchen, bathroom, lounge and two double bedrooms.
A great two bedroom terrace property offering no upward chain and having off road parking. Comprising breakfast kitchen, bathroom, lounge and two double bedrooms. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, a rear garden and is situated in a cul-de-sac location with the beautiful Broadwaters Park within walking distance.
Driveway parking for one car.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 11" max x 8' 11" max ( 3.63m max x 2.72m max )
Double glazed obscure door to front, double glazed window to front aspect, spot lights, range of wall, drawer and base units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, electric hob, electric oven, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and door to landing.
Access to loft, built-in cupboard, gas central heated radiator, door to bathroom and stairs down to lounge.
Spot lights, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath, walk-in shower, tiled splashbacks, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Lounge 11' 10" max x 10' 2" excluding recess ( 3.61m max x 3.10m excluding recess )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and stairs down to second landing.
Ceiling light, steps down to ground floor hallway and door to bedroom one.
Bedroom One 12' into recess x 11' 11" max ( 3.66m into recess x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and built-in cupboard.
Ground Floor Hallway
Ceiling light, gas central heated radiator, double glazed obscure door to garden and door to bedroom two.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" max x 8' 11" max ( 4.55m max x 2.72m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and built-in cupboard.
Fenced borders, gate to rear, lawn and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pitt Street, Kidderminster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kidderminster Station1.2 miles
- Blakedown Station2.5 miles
- Hagley Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Kidderminster Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Kidderminster
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS111197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.