Eastoke Avenue, Hayling Island, Hampshire
- Elegant and Unique Brand New Home
- Stunning Detached Property
- Hayling Island Holiday Destination
- Five Spacious Bedrooms
- Bathrooms and Kitchen finished to an Exceptional Standard
- Stone’s Throw to the Water
- Oak and Glass Feature Staircase
- Contemporary and Stylish Design
- Underfloor Heating on the Ground Floor
- EPC Rating: B
An extraordinary and unique home, finished to a luxurious standard. This contemporary design stands proud whilst still maintaining elegance in a sort after location, a stone’s throw from Hayling Islands water front. The approach sets the scene as you arrive at the gated entrance, the white render set against grey ceramic roof tiles from Germany, instantly indicates luxury. Pass the palm tree, the front door is a feature and sits underneath the balcony to the master bedroom. Inside, the spacious entrance offers lots of light, the glossy porcelain flooring helps your eye travel to the back of the property where bifolding doors open onto the landscaped rear garden. Head in to the high end kitchen which provides plenty of cupboard space with charcoal gloss units. The white quartz work surface offers an attractive contrast against the oak breakfast bar with bar stool seating. The L shaped dining and living space is large and open whilst still having a cosy feel with underfloor heating and attractive log burner. The living space offers a feature wall with neutral textured tiles and led lighting, the design is unusual as well as surprisingly simple. There is further double bedroom with patio doors onto the garden, this space is ideal as a snug or office room.
The ground floor also has a stunning bathroom, with a large walk in shower, beautiful Italian tiles, product storage and lighted anti steam mirror. There is integral access to the garage which has a Velux window and leads into the utility area/boiler room. Making your way to the first floor you are guided by spotlights which bounce light off of the oak staircase toward the glass balustrade. Once upstairs, the spacious oak landing offers access to all four double bedrooms, two of the master bedrooms have stunning en-suite bathrooms and dressing rooms. One of which has a balcony with water views. A truly amazing property which needs to be seen to appreciate how much there is to offer.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Eastoke Avenue, Hayling Island, Hampshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Emsworth Station4.9 miles
- Warblington Station5.0 miles
- Southbourne Station5.1 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Successfully selling in Emsworth
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings agencies. W
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EMS190110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.