Goldington Street, Camden, NW1
- **FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION**
- Leasehold 103 Years remaining
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Architecturally Designed Local Authority Building
- Reception Room and Separate Kitchen
- Two Private Balconies
- Secure Gated Development
- Stunning Views of the City Skyline
- Great Selection of Local Amenities and Transport Links
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Olivers Town
Viewings by appointment only: Thursday 5pm-6pm & Saturdays 3-4pm.
A two-bedroom lateral 6th floor apartment situated within a Brutalist architecturally designed local authority development, moments away from King's Cross St Pancras and Camden Town.
This apartment offers versatile living accommodation and requires updating, featuring two bedrooms, reception, separate kitchen and two private balconies: East and West-facing, with enviable views of the city skyline.
Cecil Rhodes House is a mid-rise block set amongst well maintained communal gardens and within a secure gated complex opposite the picturesque St Pancras Old Church Gardens. The building has recently undergone refurbishment and boasts a newly refurbished lift and re-painted communal parts.
Pancras Road lays in close proximity to Camden Town, benefiting from its wealth of amenities, as well the new and exciting business hub in and around Granary Square. Within a five-minute walk to King's Cross St Pancras re-development, the property is well placed for swift access to Bloomsbury's many institutions, the British Library, the new Crick Institute, UCL, SOAS and King's Cross Central (University of the Arts). There are ample public transport links on offer and a wealth of universities nearby. Sole Agents. EPC: D.
Goldington Street, Camden, NW1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mornington Crescent Station0.3 miles
- St. Pancras Station0.4 miles
- Euston Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Hello, Welcome to Olivers Town
A familiar name in the most inspiring parts of the Capital. Our London stretches from Camden to Hampstead, taking in all kinds of fascinating neighbourhoods.
It’s an area we all know, love and live in. It’s where we work too, with offices in Kentish Town, Primrose Hill and Hampstead. It’s here you’ll discover the wealth of experience and expertise that’s been helping our clients for the past 28 years.
So if you’re buying, selling, renting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 74651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Sales on 020 8012 8905.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.