Duchess Walk, London, SE1
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Amazing views of Tower Bridge
- Underground Parking
- Leisure Facilities
- Twenty Four Hour Concierge
- Swimming pool
- Residents' Lounge
One Tower Bridge is a recently completed development adjacent to the bridge. Within the scheme, there are restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, and even a new theatre. The amenities, which are exclusively for the use of the residents, include: 24-hour concierge, gym, Business Centre, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, cinema, virtual golf room, and a resident's lounge. The apartment comes with secure underground parking.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Duchess Walk, London, SE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Bridge Station0.4 miles
- Tower Hill Station0.4 miles
- Tower Gateway Station0.5 miles
About the agent
When it comes to buying, selling, letting, managing a property portfolio or finding the ideal property investment in London, there is no other firm in the capital that can match Circa London for the outstanding service, level of professional expertise and attention to detail. We are a niche independent agency able to put our client's needs first. Our most precious asset is our reputation for being the best in the business.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2498330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Circa London, Southwark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.