Durdar Road, Blackwell, Carlisle, CA2
- Open plan kitchen/dining with fully integrated appliances
- Spacious kitchen with island
- Integral single garage
- Porcelanosa tiles to all bathrooms, including en-suite
- Large master bedroom with en-suite
- Utility room with access to the kitchen and rear garden
Plot 380 - 4 bedroom detached house with single integral garage, available for £264,950.
The Sanderson has 1412 sq ft of living space across two floors, as well as an integral garage. Downstairs there is a storage cupboard and the lounge is to the front of the property. The kitchen/dining/family spans the width of the back of the property, featuring French doors to the garden. The kitchen includes an island unit and links to a utility room with a cloakroom toilet and external door.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms with space for integrated wardrobes, one single bedroom and a main bathroom with white sanitaryware, a walk-in shower and a separate bath. The master bedroom is generously sized with an en-suite that includes a walk in shower.
Externally there is a block paved driveway at the front, and the back garden comes fully turfed with a paved patio area, fencing and access gate.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. Properties may be built handed (mirror image). The Masterton has a similar layout to the Charlton, 360 tour shown for illustration purpose only. Many of Story Homes properties are detached and feature south-facing gardens and garage or driveway parking. All homes are freehold and some can be purchased by using schemes such as Help to Buy: Equity Loan, Part Exchange or Home Move. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Please consult the Sales Executive on this development for further information.
- Lounge - 3605 x 4529 [11'-10 x 14'-10"]
- Kitchen - 3268 x 3833 [10'-9" x 12'-7"]
- Master Bedroom - 3492 x 4591 [11'-6 x 15'-1]
- Bedroom 2 - 2802 x 4219 [9'-2" x 13'-10"]
- Bedroom 3 - 2802 x 4136 [9-2" x 13'-7"]
- Bedroom 4 - 2365 x 3015 [7-9" x 9'-11"]
Durdar Road, Blackwell, Carlisle, CA2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carlisle Station1.6 miles
- Dalston Station2.7 miles
- Wetheral Station4.2 miles
About the development
The Ridings, Carlisle
- A superb development of 3, 4 & 5-bedroom homes
- Beautiful 4-bedroom show homes to view
- Many extras included as standard
- Help to Buy available on selected plots*
- For more information ring our Sales Executive on 01228 809814
Story Homes is an independent locally based house builder with over 30 years experience of house building in the area. We have always sought to offer excellent quality, value for money apartments, houses and bungalows, in terms of specification and the floor area provided. Our technical, production, sales and administration teams pride themselves on being friendly, flexible and efficient, and thereby providing you, our customer, with a high level of personal service and attention to de
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes Cumbria and Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.