- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Fully furnished
- 7 bedroom house
- Superfast Wi-Fi
- Bills included
- In the popular student area of Rusholme
- 24-hour maintenance team
- Maintenance reporting app
- Everything dealt with in house!
- Dedicated property manager
Contact us today about securing this spacious 7-bedroom student home in the popular student area of Rusholme! With spacious double bedrooms and a large kitchen, this property is perfect for those wanting to live close to university with all of their friends.
Only £99pppw including bills!
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ardwick Station1.3 miles
- Manchester Oxford Road Station1.3 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Manchester Apartments is an independent lettings agent and property management company located on Oxford Street in the city centre.
We specialise in letting high standard, efficiently designed and environmentally sustainable apartments in the heart of the city.
Manchester Apartments is an exciting young branch of the Beech Holdings group of companies, the brainchild of award winning and energy efficient residential developer Stephen Beech.
We pride ourselves on our knowledge
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102393003675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manchester Apartments, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.