Saxon, Goodluck Hope, London, E14
- Suite apartment
- 5th floor, c.463 sq ft
- Private balcony, c.50 sq ft
- West facing
- Unique warehouse aesthetic design
- The 1595 Club with stunning resident’s facilities
- Thames Clipper access
- Close to Jubilee Line and DLR
Apartments at Goodluck Hope are a take on the classic warehouse aesthetic, the design of the living spaces reflects the durability of its raw natural materials and carefully chosen features, including bespoke faucets in brass which highlights the development's attention to the smallest detail. Residents facilities at Goodluck Hope will include 'The 1595 Club' featuring The Steam House, The Work House, The Picture House, The Spice House and beautiful swimming pool overlooking the River Thames. The location of Goodluck Hope provides excellent transport links into the City, Canary Wharf and beyond, with the tube, DLR and bus stops nearby. Completion due for 2020/21.
Photos are for illustrative purposes only, apartments may vary.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Saxon, Goodluck Hope, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canning Town Station0.3 miles
- East India Station0.3 miles
- Royal Victoria Station0.5 miles
About the agent
JOHNS&CO New Providence Wharf
This modern riverside community has quiet and peaceful surroundings, yet is still only moments from Blackwall DLR station and within walking distance to all of the shops and facilities of Canary Wharf. Located next to the water's edge, New Providence Wharf has incredible views of the Canary Wharf skyline and The O2.
Situated within the development itself, our New Providence Wharf Office is ideally placed for anyone looking to re
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2575921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.