Mauleverer Road, Brixton, London, SW2
- Prices start from £1,250.000
- 16 four-storey townhouse
- Open plan living
- Hardwood engineered oak flooring in a herringbone pattern throughout Lower Ground & Ground Floors
- Porcelain hexagonal matt tiled floor in bathrooms
- Carpet in bedrooms, hallway & staircase.
- Video entry system
- Pre-wired to accept Sky+, Freeview TV, telephone & DAB & FM radio to living / dining & bedrooms
- Wired for 1GB Fibre Optic Broadband (Subscription required with Hyperoptic)
- 10-year Building Guarantee (BLP)
The stunning development of 16, four-storey, four-bedroom townhouses combine iconic Victorian details with modern architecture and craftsmanship. The two terrace’s were designed to reflect the distinct ‘period’ aesthetic of the local neighbourhood and feature traditional Anglian Cream Handmade bricks, bay windows and gable roofs.
The Victoria Collection is perfectly located between Brixton and Clapham Common. These areas are largely made up of quiet residential streets and boast an incredible community spirit amongst their residents. With thriving high streets, green spaces and transport connections, it is no surprise these London locations are so desirable for professionals and families.
The homes encapsulate the familiarity and charm of a period property, whilst benefiting from carefully planned layouts and the efficiencies of modern building techniques and technology.
Every corner of these four storey townhouses has been carefully considered in the design phase to maximise all usable light and space. Full length glazing allows natural daylight to flood the rooms, whilst attention has been given to the proportion and layouts to encourage modern, functional living. The rear of the buildings are of a linear design, with a modern zinc dormer on the top floor, large full height windows and bifold doors onto the gardens. This dual aspect creates a collection of houses that blend with their surroundings while pioneering contemporary design.
Call IDM Estates now on to request a price list, floorplans and marketing brochure or to book a viewing.
Disclaimer: The photos used in the listing are from our show home (House 8). Please refer to the floor plans for exact lay out.
Mauleverer Road, Brixton, London, SW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham North Station0.6 miles
- Clapham Common Station0.6 miles
- Clapham High Street Station0.7 miles
About the agent
London is our home, just as it is yours, and we know it like the backs of our hands. Collectively, the 4 partners of IDM Estates, Simon Stone, Lewis McKale, Andrew Curtis and Jonathon Curtis, share over 100 years' experience in the property market and they spend their days in the thick of it; talking to buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants and developers to keep their fingers well and truly on the pulse. Their knowledge and experience is the foundation that the company is built on - allowing t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18460637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by IDM Estates Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.