Royal College Street, Camden, NW1
- Upper Maisonette
- 750 Sq. Ft. of Internal Accommodation
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Offered Chain-Free
- Excellent Order Throughout
- On the Borders of Camden and Kentish Town
- Moments From Excellent Local Amenities
- Kentish Town and Camden Underground Nearby
The property is illuminated with an abundance of natural light and presented in an outstanding condition, the accommodation includes an elegant reception room with feature fireplace, dedicated bookshelves and storage below, a separate kitchen breakfast room, two generously proportioned double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and modern bathroom. The property has recently been redecorated with new fitted carpet's, ample storage throughout the property with additional features including double glazed sash windows and planation blinds throughout.
From this centrally located property, you can enjoy the pleasant green open spaces of Rochester Terrace Gardens which are nearby, or Regents Park, Primrose Hill and Hampstead Heath also a short walk away. Further afield the Regent's Canal towpath provides a leisurely walk to Kings Cross Granary Square and access to Little Venice.
Conveniently surrounded by a selection of transport facilities, from local bus routes to the City and West End for ease of access to shopping and entertainment, Northern Line Underground Stations at Kentish Town and Camden, local rail services from Camden Road or Kentish Town West to fashionable East London and the international hubs for continental transfers to Europe and beyond at Kings Cross -St. Pancras, with through routes to Luton and Gatwick airports. EPC: C. Sole Agents. **Offered Chain-Free**
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Royal College Street, Camden, NW1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Camden Road Station0.1 miles
- Camden Town Station0.3 miles
- Kentish Town West Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Hello, Welcome to Olivers Town
A familiar name in the most inspiring parts of the Capital. Our London stretches from Camden to Hampstead, taking in all kinds of fascinating neighbourhoods.
It’s an area we all know, love and live in. It’s where we work too, with offices in Kentish Town, Primrose Hill and Hampstead. It’s here you’ll discover the wealth of experience and expertise that’s been helping our clients for the past 28 years.
So if you’re buying, selling, renting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 73263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.