15 Westbury Street
- STUDENT PROPERTY 2021-22
- *Bills included option available on request
- 6 good bedrooms
- Good size lounge
- Good size kitchen
- Good size shower rooms
- Close to Singleton Campus
Available for the academic year 2021-22
Property rental price is £325 per room, per month, excluding bills - Whole property monthly rental is £1950, excluding bills.
6-bed student property in a central location, close to Swansea Cty Centre, UWTSD and Singleton Campus. This property has double bedrooms, a good size lounge, kitchen, and two shower rooms and a separate WC. Raer tear garden.
15 Westbury Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swansea Station1.0 miles
- Gowerton Station3.9 miles
- Llansamlet Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Here at Mirador Property Lettings, we stick to our ethos: providing our customers with a focused, specific service and always striving for excellence. Our family values of honesty, integrity and loyalty headway into every letting experience we are faced with. With our 15- year property lettings experience, our in-depth local knowledge of the area, and our elite team, we are proud to aid you in your search for a new home.
Our landlords can expect the advertising of their property to be s
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 249929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mirador Property Lettings, Swansea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.