SHEFFIELD TERRACE, London, W8
- 6-7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bath/Shower Rooms
- 2 Cloakrooms
- 5-6 Reception Rooms
- Utility Room/Kitchenette
- Air Conditioning
- Wood Floors
- RBKC Council Tax Band H - £2474 per annum based on 2 people or more
This stylish and light house has been rebuilt behind the period facade to provide practical and elegant contemporary living with high tech features and well arranged accommodation. Ideal for a family and for entertaining. Superb location close to Notting Hill and Kensington with a wide variety of shops and fashionable restaurants nearby and a very short walk to Notting Hill tube. Kensington Gardens and Holland Park are also close by.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
SHEFFIELD TERRACE, London, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.2 miles
- High Street Kensington Station0.4 miles
- Holland Park Station0.4 miles
About the agent
By concentrating exclusively on central London property, Plaza Estates has become one of the capital's leading independent specialist estate agencies.
Since we were established in 1972, our business has expanded to include: residential sales and lettings; new developments; property investment and development; property management; surveying; valuations rent reviews and general professional advice.
As a result, we have earned an enviable reputation for our genuine resolve to meeting
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 99914593_EAF_56570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Plaza Estates , Knightsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.