Village Farm, Murton, Seaham
- Outstanding 5 Bed Detached
- Individually Designed - Exceptional
- 4 Bathrooms, Orangery, High Spec
- Quality Fittings Throughout
- Spacious Family Home - Recommended
It occupies a fine position just off the village green in the most sought after part of this increasingly popular village. Murton combines easy access to the A19 for commuting, with ease of access to Dalton Park, and popular local countryside. Village Farm is a development of ten individually designed executive homes, within a cul-de-sac format.
Please Note - The property is not yet complete. It is being fitted out and will be fully fitted prior to legal completion.
Entrance Hall - with stairs leading to first floor
Dining Room - 4.4m x 3m (14'5" x 9'10") -
Kitchen - 4.3m x 5m (14'1" x 16'4") - with opening to
Orangery - 6.1m x 3m (20'0" x 9'10") - bi-fold doors and roof lantern
Utility - 3.8m x 1.9m (12'5" x 6'2") -
Lounge - 5m x 7m (16'4" x 22'11") - with french doors
First Floor -
Landing - with stairs to second floor
Master Bedroom - 5m x 5.3m (16'4" x 17'4") -
Dressing Area - 1.6m x 3.8m (5'2" x 12'5") -
Ensuite Bathroom -
Bedroom 2 - 4.8m x 5m (15'8" x 16'4") -
Bedroom 3 - 4.5m x 3m (14'9" x 9'10") -
Second Floor -
Landing/Lounge Area/Study -
Shower Room/W.C. -
Bedroom 4 - 5.1m x 4.5m (16'8" x 14'9") -
Bedroom 5 - 2.9m x 4.6m (9'6" x 15'1") -
Exterior - Parking for multiple cars to front
Garage 3.7m x 6.2m
Enclosed rear garden with patio
BrochuresBrochureVillage Farm, Murton, Seaham
Village Farm, Murton, Seaham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seaham Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Kimmitt and Roberts were established in 1993 and are Seaham's leading and longest serving Estate Agent. Our branch network now covers Sunderland South and East Durham - the heartland of the Kimmitt & Roberts families.
Our latest branch in Peterlee was opened in 2003, providing the high level of service for which the established network was noted.
We always put our customers first, regardless of whether you buy or sell, and we are always happy to answer any queries you may have ei
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30170050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Seaham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.