Reading Road, Upton
- No though road
- Chain free
- Impressive double garage with guest bedroom and shower above
- Entrance with study area
- Sitting room and lounge with open fireplaces
- Dining room & impressive kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Cloakroom/rear lobby
- Private gardens.
Set at the end of a lane with gated access to a sweeping driveway.
The property benefits from dual entrances with accommodation of:-
reception hall/study, sitting room, living room , dual aspect dining room,fitted kitchen, cloakroom, and rear lobby.
The first floor offers three bedrooms and bathroom with a roll topped bath.
Full of features including beams and thumb latch doors, viewings are essential.
Upton is a small village within the Vale of the White Horse in Oxfordshire. and was designated in 1972 as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Upton has a pub, a village hall and children's playground, both sited within a large recreation ground. There are plenty of active community groups, such as a Wine Club. Upton benefits from being conveniently located with good commuter links.
The town of Didcot offers comprehensive leisure and sporting facilities for all ages and has a large shopping centre named the Orchard Centre and The Core with cinema, Cornerstone art centre and various cafes and restaurants.
Didcot has excellent road links to the A34 which in turn lead to the M40 in the north and the M4 in the south. There is also an excellent mainline train service into London Paddington, approx. 45 minutes.
Brochures12 Photo Brochure
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Reading Road, Upton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didcot Parkway Station2.6 miles
- Cholsey Station4.5 miles
- Appleford Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Who we are
Church Robinson Estate Agents were voted "TOP 100 SALES" by the Property Academy and provide residential property sales and lettings services throughout Didcot and the surrounding area. Since opening in March 2006, we have consistently been recognised as the top selling agent in the area. Independent surveys conducted by For Sale Sign Analysis have shown that we have the highest percentage of local sold boards and are the local mar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102573007662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Church Robinson, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.