Sanderling View, Troon,
- Seldom available larger model two bedroom apartment
- Preferred ground floor position
- Ever popular retirement complex
- Close to town centre
- Corner position with small patio area off lounge
Timber door to spacious reception hall with a shelved linen cupboard, a walk in shelved cupboard and a further cupboard housing the electrics.
The lounge /dining room is a bright and airy generously proportioned apartment with window formations to the front and side with a door to the front leading out to a slabbed patio area. The focal point of the apartment is the inset coal effect electric fire with fire surround.
Patterned glazed twin doors lead from the lounge to the kitchen which is fitted with an ample supply of wall mounted and floor standing units with complementary work surfaces with an integrated electric oven, hob and extractor hood.
Both bedrooms are particulary generous sized doubles with the benefit of pleasant sea views across to the North Ayrshire Coastline with bedroom one having a built in wardrobe with mirrored folding doors.
The partially tiled en-suite shower room off bedroom one is fitted with a three piece suite incorporating WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with mains shower.
The tiled bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite incorporating WC, inset wash hand basin and bath with mains shower.
Heating is provided by an electric heating system and windows are double glazed.
In addition the complex has the benefit of a residents lounge with kitchen off, guest accommodation (pre bookable), laundry room, services of a house manager and lift access to all floors.
There are well tended garden grounds with seating areas and private residents car park.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 20'2" x 10'7"
KITCHEN 10'8" x 6'9"
BEDROOM ONE 21'9" into door x 9'1"
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
BEDROOM TWO 21'2" longest x 8'6"
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - C
These particulars are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed and it is the
responsibility of all intending purchasers to satisfy themselves regarding same. This schedule of particulars and the details contained herein shall not form part of any contract to follow hereon in respect of the subjects of sale.
Sanderling View, Troon,
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Troon Station0.4 miles
- Barassie Station1.0 miles
- Prestwick International Airport Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Waddell & Mackintosh, Solicitors & Estate Agents have been established in Troon for over 100 years and prides itself in its service to the public.
We understand that moving home is stressful but also an exciting time and we want to make that procedure as smooth as possible for you by giving you all our experience and help under the one roof.
The company has the most up to date technology and also prides itself on offering a one to one personal and professional approach to all our
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LITH3-4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waddell & Mackintosh, Troon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.