Preston Road, Clayton Le Woods
- NEW BUILD
- OVERS 60S RETIREMENT LIVING
- GREAT LOCATION
- DEDICATED HOUSE MANAGER
- HOMEOWNERS LOUNGE
Every apartment will include a fully fitted kitchen, telephone and television connection points in the living room and main bedroom and double glazing for energy efficiency. Selected apartments will also feature walk-in wardrobes and walk out balconies for added luxury. You will also enjoy unlimited access to the landscaped gardens and beautiful Lounge which if fully wifi enabled. You'll also benefit from on-site car parking, a cycle/scooter store and lift access
Highlights - Exclusive development
- Walk out balconies to selected apartments
- Close to local amenities
- Views to the open countryside
- Private gated development
- Car parking available
Features - Lift to All Floors
- Intruder alarm
- Camera entry system
- House Manager
- Guest suite
- Homeowners' lounge
- Mobility scooter room
- Landscaped gardens
Preston Road, Clayton Le Woods
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bamber Bridge Station1.6 miles
- Leyland Station2.0 miles
- Lostock Hall Station2.3 miles
About the agent
A little bit about us!
We love property. More precisely, we love selling and letting property to committed buyers and tenants.
We know the area inside out. (You won't find us Googling your address.) We are open and honest about properties. (You'll never see us describe something as bijou.) We are friendly, helpful and professional at all times. (If you want to see a property after work, we'll do our best to acco
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101627003582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RedRose, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.