The Cocoa Works, Haxby Road, York
- Converted Studio Apartment
- Placed Within the Iconic Former Rowntree Chocolate Factory
- Second Floor
- Stunning Contemporary Kitchen with Integrated Bosch Appliances
- Investment Opportunity
- Friendly Concierge Team
- Landscaped Gardens and Communal Spaces
- West Facing Aspect
- High Specification Bathroom with an Art-Deco Feel
- Walking Distance To City Centre
This stunning second floor studio apartment is part of 'The Cocoa Works' development due for completion in the summer of 2023. Formerly York's famous Rowntree's factory, this desirable apartment covers all the basis you need for high quality living within walking distance of the city centre.
The apartment is entered directly into a light and airy, open plan living space with large "loft Style" feature windows with views to the west. The contemporary handless kitchen is fully fitted with Bosch appliances including fan oven, induction hob, integrated microwave and dishwasher, plus a washer/dryer is located within the separate utilities cupboard. This beautiful area is flooded with light from the almost floor to ceiling windows with a dining space and living area with T.V and media points. The stylish and sophisticated bathrooms are installed with a Vitra suite including a bath with showering end, contemporary wc and a wall hung basin by Claudio Bellini. The brassware is from Vado providing that chic look and quality you would expect from a development of this status. The total square feet of this specific apartment is 438.7 delivering high quality living at a truly affordable price.
The apartment comes with a 999 year lease. This apartment can be yours with a £1000 reservation fee and 5% deposit is required on exchange of contracts with the final 95% due on completion.
Please contact the office to arrange your appointment.
The Cocoa Works, Haxby Road, York
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station1.3 miles
- Poppleton Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Since we first opened our doors in 1997, we have helped more than 50,000 people move home across Yorkshire.
In fact, in the short time it takes you to read this sentence, it's likely that one of our team will be supporting someone, somewhere in Yorkshire, to make that move - as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Our team of over 250 staff, and the family of 22 branches, share the same mission:
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103556005164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley and Simpson, York, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.