Withy Bush, Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Entrance Hall & Cloakroom
- Living Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Master Bedroom & Ensuite
- 3 Further Bedrooms
- Private Driveway & Double Garage
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Council Tax Band F & EPC Rating D
Situated on the West End Meadows development within a moments walk of St Pauls Catholic College, the Triangle Leisure Centre, The Woolpack Pub and Tesco Express convenience store.
The accommodation includes an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor and a cloakroom leading off it. The living room spans the length of the house being dual aspect with double doors to the rear garden, benefitting from a feature polished cast iron fireplace with a contemporary stone surround. The kitchen/dining room also spans the length of the house and is dual aspect, comprehensively fitted with a range of cupboards complemented by integrated cooking appliances and a dishwasher. There is a separate utility room with a door to the garden, a sink unit and plumbing for a washing machine.
From the part galleried landing there is a master bedroom with refitted ensuite shower room. There are 3 further bedrooms and a bathroom refitted with a white suite.
Outside a tarmac driveway for 3 cars leads to the detached pitched roof double garage with ample eaves storage and a personal door. A side gate opens to the 36’ wide x 33’ deep west facing rear garden. A full width patio abuts the house with a shed to one side, enclosed by a retaining wall with the remainder mainly laid to lawn surrounded by flower and shrub borders. A pathway partially covered by a pergola leads to the garage.
Benefits include gas fired central heating (the Worcester combination boiler new in 2017 is located in the utility room) and uPVC framed double glazed windows.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Withy Bush, Burgess Hill, West Sussex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wivelsfield Station1.2 miles
- Burgess Hill Station1.2 miles
- Hassocks Station2.8 miles
About the agent
why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we have plenty of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know the market when it comes to discussing the value of your property.
This also means that we will have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you as soon as possible.
no unreasonable tie-ins
We NEVER tie you into on
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10628722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.