Lochfield Road, Paisley, PA2
- Lower Cottage Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- GCH & DG
- Private Front Garden
- Parking On Street
- Opposite the Local Primary School
- Communal drying green and designated rear garden area
The property comprises own door with welcoming entrance hallway with two storage cupboards, bright spacious front facing lounge, two large double bedrooms with in-built storage cupboards, fitted kitchen and three piece suite with walk in shower cubicle.
Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, ample storage throughout, and private front garden, rear designated easily kept garden area and communal drying green. The outlook from the house is, on the right the entrance to Thornly Park and left to Lochfield Primary School.
Home Report Valuation £80,000.
Rental potential £525-£550 pcm.
Council Tax Band B.
Early viewings are highly recommended as this is the ideal property for all ages including the perfect starter home for first time buyers!
Lochfield is a popular area within Paisley with good access to local amenities and bus links. Paisley provides a selection of shops, bars and restaurants, primary and secondary schooling. Intu Braehead shopping centre is close by as well as Xscape arena. There are good links to the M8 motorway network providing access to the central belt and Glasgow International Airport for destinations further afield.
Reception Hall - 12'2" (3.71m) x 3'6" (1.07m)
Lounge - 12'2" (3.71m) x 16'2" (4.93m)
Kitchen - 11'3" (3.43m) x 7'2" (2.18m)
Bedroom One - 12'1" (3.68m) x 12'6" (3.81m)
Bedroom Two - 9'2" (2.79m) x 12'5" (3.78m)
Shower Room - 4'10" (1.47m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Lochfield Road, Paisley, PA2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paisley Canal Station0.8 miles
- Hawkhead Station1.1 miles
- Paisley Gilmour Street Station1.2 miles
About the agent
We are a fast-moving innovative brand who have built ourselves up from a small family run estate agent to a house hold name with a brilliant reputation across the West of Scotland. Here at Penny Lane Homes we ensure we are always ahead of the competition and the market leader in our area with training, software and customer service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20002933_PENN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penny Lane Homes, Johnstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.