Glendower Park, Adel, LS16
- UNIQUE TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- GREEN AND LEAFY ASPECT
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM AND SHOWER ROOM
- PARKING AND GARAGE
- ONE OF JUST SIX APARTMENTS
- EPC: C
The location could not be better, with the apartment being nestled in a quiet area of Adel, which is five miles from Leeds city centre. The local area offers a fantastic selection of amenities in nearby Headingley, Horsforth and the Moor Allerton Centre. There are also a range of good schools, scenic parkland and sports & leisure facilities. There are great public transport links including buses offering a regular direct service to Headingley & Leeds City Centre.
The grounds are beautiful and professionally maintained making this a pleasure to spend time outside and enjoy the Summer sun.
Some of this home’s excellent features include:
• Private ground floor entrance door leading upstairs to an impressive reception hallway.
• Spacious, light and airy living/ dining room to the front and with three windows, you have plenty of natural light flooding through.
• Spacious kitchen which is hard to find in most apartments – here you have excellent space and it’s ideal for those who like to cook and entertain! The kitchen benefits from a built in fridge with freezer unit, washer dryer, electric oven and halogen hob.
• Master bedroom with excellent range of fitted wardrobes.
• Second bedroom with built in wardrobe space and views to the rear.
• Stylish bathroom with a three piece suite.
• Additional fully tiled shower room off the reception hallway, ideal for guests.
• Glorious communal gardens.
• Garage with electric door, lighting and power. There is also an allocated single parking space.
• Large partly boarded out attic space, having good height, with potential to develop, subject to relevant permissions.
• There are two blocks of 6 flats, each owner becomes a Director of Glendower Park Leeds Ltd. The company formed by the 12 directors owns the 999 year lease from circa 1980 so there is no ground rent to pay. There is a service charge of £950 per year which covers external maintenance, buildings insurance, gardening and external lighting.
With so much on offer this property is sure to be popular so call and book your viewing today.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Glendower Park, Adel, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headingley Station1.9 miles
- Horsforth Station2.1 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Horsforth has a great variety of local amenities, transport and excellent schools which is huge draw to many families moving to the area. An extensive variety of shops, bars and restaurants on Town Street and New Road Side offer something for everyone. Every first Saturday of the month, there is a great farmers market on Town Street. Horsforth is approximately four miles from Kirkstall accessible by train or bus where you will find Kirkstall Abbey, a ruined Cistercian monastery.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HORSP212069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.