Wharf View, Chester
- STUNNING PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- EXCELLENT CONDITON AND VERY SPECIOUS
- STUNNING PANORAMIC VIEWS
- LIFT ACCESS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- CLOSE TO CHESTER CITY CENTRE
The apartment has lift access and in itself is extremely spacious and benefits from a superb fully fitted modern kitchen in a huge open plan area which provides an abundance of light and space. Large master bedroom with an attractive en-suite. The second bedroom is also extremely spacious. The third bedroom could also be used as a study. Finally a superb main bathroom. Allocated parking and UPVC double glazed.
LOCATION The apartment is superbly located as part of a modern development adjacent to Chester's historic canal basin. Chester City centre is a short walk away. Access to the Racecourse, River Dee and Greyhound Park is also simple. There are local shops very close at hand.
HALL 17' 3" x 4' 7" (5.26m x 1.4m)
BEDROOM ONE 8' 9" x 13' 3" (2.67m x 4.04m) and 23' 3" x 16' 10" (7.09m x 5.13m)
BEDROOM TWO 16' 8" x 12' 11" (5.08m x 3.94m)
BEDROOM THREE/STUDY 11' 6" x 6' 9" (3.51m x 2.06m)
BATHROOM 6' 10" x 6' 9" (2.08m x 2.06m)
ENSUITE 3' 1" x 6' 6" (0.94m x 1.98m)
KITCHEN/LOUNGE/DINER 39' 8" x 11' 9" (12.09m x 3.58m) & 39' 8" x 15' 7" (12.09m x 4.75m)
LEASEHOLD DETAILS The management fee at the moment is £98.77 per month. The lease details are 150 years beginning 1/1/2010 and the Ground rent is £200 per annum
Wharf View, Chester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chester Station0.8 miles
- Bache Station1.1 miles
- Capenhurst Station4.9 miles
About the agent
We're run by Chester folks, we know our City, its neighbourhood and we know our people. We know what's good value and what isn't.
Our emphasis is on transparency, honest, straight talking and providing a highly professional service.
Whether looking to buy, sell, let or rent a property, we recognise that it's all about you. We want your experience to be smooth and efficient, reflecting the solid foundations our business is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101459003946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Changing-Home, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.