Hunters Road, Hockley, Birmingham
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Fridge Freezer
- Garden maintained by landlord
- Tumble dryer
- Washing Machine
- Double Bed
- Burglar Alarm
Click here to view a walk through VIRTUAL TOUR
Rent per Room is £93 including bills
Located in Hockley Birmingham, the property is close to the famous Jewellery quarter, Universities and only minutes from local amenities and transportation links.
Shared, fully furnished, 3 story Victorian house with high ceilings and large windows all surrounded by ornate, gated railings. There is a private garden and barbecue area.
The accommodation is decorated and furnished to a high standard and meets all safety standards.
Rooms for rent
Individual Double and king size bedrooms can be rented (total of 8 available) each furnished with:
- Double Bed
- Two bedside cabinets
- Chest of drawers
- Double Wardrobe
- Desk & chair
Other rooms & facilities for tenant use:
A number of other rooms and facilities are provided in the house for use by tenants:
Lounges - 2 comfortably furnished lounges
Dining Room - a beautifully decorated separate dining room
Shower rooms / WC's - 3 shower rooms 2 with WC's and a separate WC
Kitchen - 2 kitchens fully equipped with a microwave, 5 hob cooker, 3 fridge freezers, 2 sinks, washing machine and dryer
Sky Satellite TV - Available to view in the two lounges
Wireless Internet - Wireless broadband access is available to all tenants and included in rent
Hunters House is ideally located centrally to major transportation networks. You will find it easy getting a bus into the centre of Birmingham, a tram to Wolverhampton or even get on the motorway, as the M6 is only a 5-minute drive away.
Safety & certifications
Hunters House is up to health and safety standards, providing:
- Emergency lighting
- Smoke alarms and break glass fire safety system.
- Corgi and NIC Certificates and inspection log book
- Half an hour rated fire doors ceilings and floors
- Property fully registered as House in Multi Occupation (HMO)
- Landlord is a member of the Landlords Association
Suitable for short and long term tenancies welcome.
1st Floor landing
Bedroom - Number 10
Bedroom - Number 3
Bedroom - Number 4
Bedroom - Number 5
Bedroom - Number 6
Bedroom - Number 7
Bedroom - Number 8
Bedroom - Number 9
Kitchen (Ground Floor)
Top floor landing
Hunters Road, Hockley, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Soho, Benson Road Tram Stop0.7 miles
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Winson Green Outer Circle Tram Stop1.0 miles
About the agent
BCUSU Student Homes is the only official University-supported service which helps students to find good quality private student accommodation across the city of Birmingham. The service is owned and managed by Birmingham City University Students' Union and is endorsed by BCU.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Birmingham City Student Homes, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.