- FITTED KITCHEN
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- UNDERSTAIRS STORAGE CUPBOARD
- SEPARATE W.C
- PRIVATE GARDEN & PATIO
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northwood Station0.5 miles
- Moor Park Station0.9 miles
- Northwood Hills Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Our dedicated Lettings and Management Office is set in the heart of Northwood town center, just a few moments from the Northwood tube station. We have developed over many years established contacts with corporate, military and private sector tenants and offer a full lettings and management service. The head of Lettings is Shirley Wells MARLA, supported by an experienced team of Louise Felgate MARLA, Chris Reile MARLA, Emma Taylor MARLA, Claire Grant MARLA and Kathy McHugh. Please do not hesit
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2576692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robsons, Northwood - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.