Ribatejo, Rio Maior, Portugal
• Designer bathrooms.
• Air conditioning ready.
• Provisional sum allowance to enable the purchasers a choice of quality wall and floor tiles.
• Internal wooden doors and wardrobes build in the wall.
• Fully fitted kitchen.
• Kitchen appliances include.
• Central Vacuum system ready.
• All mains services are available.
• Main rooms with speaker points.
• External door with 5 lever security locking system.
• Smart LED Light Home System, which you can control almost everything with your voice or you Phone from anywhere as option.
• External windows: High quality aluminum Double glazing “climatic” Window sill in natural stone Aluminum roller shutters, it could be manual or electronically operated (as option).
• External walls with durable high-quality paint with 5-year guarantee.
• High quality walls with total thermal insulation system.
• Radiant floor heat systems with solar power. Solar panels include.
• Fully designed landscaped garden.
• Swimming pool with hot water as option.
Plot Area = 550m2
Total = 195 m2
• You will be 5 minutes driving from Rio Maior city, here you will find Schools, sport centrums, supermarkets, all kind of shops, and all kind of services. 20 minutes from Caldas da Rainha, 45 minutes from the airport of Lisbon. 30 minutes from Fatima. From this central location you will always find nice things to do or to visit not far away.
• Rio Maior salt pans have eight centuries of history. In 1177, Pêro d´Aragão and his wife Sancha Soares sold to the Templars “their fifth part of the well and Salinas. This document, which is the oldest known for Rio Maior, is filed in the Torre do Tombo in Lisbon.
• Nazaré is call it the Sanctuary of the world Surf by many is a Portuguese municipality in Oeste region and Leiria District. It is one of the most popular seaside resorts in the Silver Coast
SÃO MARTINHO DO PORTO
• nice village at a beautiful and calm bay. This bay is a shell-shaped lagoon. It is connected to the Atlantic Ocean by a small passage between the hills. Around the bay is a wide sandy beach, and next to the beach hills and dunes.
• the finest example of a Portuguese walled town, and is one of the best tourist destinations of the Lisbon region.
• Historically, Òbidos was presented to the Queen of Portugal on her wedding day, a tradition that began with Queen Urraca in 1214 and continued until the 19th century.
We speak English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Portuguese, we help our clients in the whole process of acquiring the property, before / during / after, with the documentation, financing, investment, we give you all the advice you need. For additional information please contact me, I will be happy to answer all your questions. YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR HAPPINESS
Ribatejo, Rio Maior, Portugal
NEAREST AIRPORTSDistances are straight line measurements
- Lisbon(International)41.1 miles
Advice on buying Portuguese property
Learn everything you need to know to successfully find and buy a property in Portugal.
About the agent
Created in France in May 2008 by Malik Benrejdal, Jérôme Chabin and Sébastien Caille, I @ D is today the largest network of real estate consultants in the country, with thousands of consultants spread across French territory. It was in a garage that the desire was created to create a fully innovative real estate network, with the aim of providing a close follow-up to clients who want to sell, lease or acquire a property, guaranteeing an unparalleled online disclosure while simultaneously reva
This is a property advertisement provided and maintained by IAD Portugal, Moreira da Maia (reference 36745) and does not constitute property particulars. Whilst we require advertisers to act with best practice and provide accurate information, we can only publish advertisements in good faith and have not verified any claims or statements or inspected any of the properties, locations or opportunities promoted. Rightmove does not own or control and is not responsible for the properties, opportunities, website content, products or services provided or promoted by third parties and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, legality, performance or suitability of any of the foregoing. We therefore accept no liability arising from any reliance made by any reader or person to whom this information is made available to. You must perform your own research and seek independent professional advice before making any decision to purchase or invest in overseas property.