Lawrence Street, Dowanhill, Glasgow
This outstanding four bedroom property occupies a second floor position within Grade II Listed blonde sandstone tenement building that dates to circa 1860. This wonderful bright flat is flooded with light and is conveniently located within the highly desirable Dowanhill district and is exceptionally well placed for numerous West End amenities. Internally the accommodation extends to five versatile apartments including a fabulous main lounge, four bedrooms, a four piece main bathroom, a shower room and a stylish “pod style” ensuite shower room. In addition there is a large open plan kitchen which gives light all the way from the front to the back of the building. There are many traditional features which are complimented by contemporary finishes including detailed cornice, working wooden window shutters and there are refurbished sash and case style windows. We would also mention the mature and substantial shared gardens to the rear.
This is an exceptional, spacious flat with a fabulous “flow”. There were extensive improvements carried out by the present owner including the kitchen, bathroom, shower room and ensuite. There was also a new boiler installed in 2017.
• Security entry system to communal entrance close
• Instantly impressive hall with ornate cornicing
• Elegant lounge with extremely detailed cornice
• Open plan, stylish dining kitchen
• Bedroom 1 with equally detailed cornice, marble fire surround and “pod” ensuite shower room
• Bedroom 2 with ornate cornice
• Bedroom 3 with charming fire surround
• Bedroom 4 also with fire surround
• Large 4 piece family bathroom which includes a separate shower cubicle and underfloor heating
• Additional shower room with 3 piece shower suite and underfloor heating
• Gas central heating
• Sash and case style windows
• Access to attic space from main bathroom giving some invaluable storage space
EPC Rating: E
Council Tax Band: E
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Lawrence Street, Dowanhill, Glasgow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kelvinhall Station0.2 miles
- Hillhead Station0.3 miles
- Partick Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Enjoying phenomenal success since opening its doors, the Glasgow West End office has been very well received in the niche market of the West End. The experienced team is led by Managing Partner, Maitland Walker, who has over 30 years' experience in the residential property market and is a leading figure in valuations and sales throughout Glasgow. Jamie Osborne joined the team in October 2014 bringing with him 18 years' of experience and knowledge of the property market, both in and outwith th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GWE200960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rettie & Co , Glasgow West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.