The Old Orchard, Riding Mill
- Two bedroom retirement flat
- Pleasant ground floor position
- French doors to gardens
- Private parking
- South facing aspect
- Pet restrictions
- Energy efficiency rating C
Externally the property benefits from its own private parking space as well as communal parking within the retirement complex. Communal gardens boasting shrubs, flowers and lawned areas are complimented by a private decking area directly in front of the patio doors.
LOCATION Riding Mill is a popular village with many local amenities, it has excellent commuter links via road and rail with regular buses and train services along with easy access to the A69.
The market town of Hexham is close by and is the amenity centre for the surrounding rural communities offering a variety of shops, services and social facilities.
SERVICES Mains electricity, water, gas and drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating to radiators also supplying the domestic hot water.
CHARGES Northumberland Council Tax Band B.
VIEWINGS Viewing is strictly by appointment. Arrangements can be made by contacting Youngs RPS, Hexham on .
MARKET APPRAISAL We would be pleased to provide professional, unbiased advice on the current value and marketing of your existing home.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Old Orchard, Riding Mill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Riding Mill Station0.1 miles
- Stocksfield Station2.1 miles
- Corbridge Station2.4 miles
About the agent
A little local knowledge can build great things
We understand the importance of choosing an estate agent you can trust, at YoungsRPS we take every possible step to exceed your expectations with an exceptional level of communication, superb marketing material and the care and attention of a team who really do know how to make you feel at home.Built on solid foundations
At YoungsRPS we are passionate about selling homes, committ
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100897008132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Youngs RPS, Hexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.